The purpose of this webinar is to inform employers and employees of the precautions and practices to reduce the risk of COVID-19 in the workplace.
- What is COVID-19?
- What are Best Management Practices?
- What are the Requirements?
- Review the nature of COVID-19 virus
- Review guidelines personal protection
- Identify workplace practices to reduce the risk COVID-19
- Identify regulations and requirements applicable to COVID-19 in the workplace
- Presented by: Paul Finger Lynes, PE, CHMM - Finger Lynes Engineering, LLC and Glenn Dennis, PE - MSU CAVS Extension
- Date: Tuesday September 22, 2020
- Time: 10:00 - 11:00AM CST